Y Loop Straps
Excellent for Pilates foot in springs exercises. They fit close to the foot and ankle, provide much more support than single-loop straps and give you the freedom to fully flex and point your foot. Great for around the foot in 90/90; for extra comfort, we suggest turning them upside down. Can be used around the elbow in Pilates and Gyrotonic method.We always recommend the Foot Y to studios as they are easy and fast to put on the client’s feet and most importantly they make a big difference in clients’ performance.
- Ideal for Pilates feet in springs
- For foot size 37-44 (EU size)
- For around elbow
- Secured closing with ‘sticky’ tape
- Extra support around the ankle
- Close fit
- Fleece lining
- Multi coloured double ribbon soft roll handles for Pilates exercise.
- Can be used on reformers, trapeze tables or wall units.
- They allow you to fully concentrate on your arms alignment and movement.
- No more unpleasant cutting into your hands.
- A pair can support weight pull up to 120kg.
- Please note, if pulled aggressively a single roll might brake at lower weights.